The retail sector commonly uses shelf talker as a mode of direct marketing which does not only tell potential customers what the merchandise is but also actively calls attention to the available items on the shelf. It is an inexpensive and effective way to get a company’s name and products out to the public. When using a shelf talker, a retail business is able to promote new merchandise or simply remind current customers of their presence. By implementing the proper shelf talker techniques, any business can successfully advertise to their customers.
There are many types of shelf talkers. These include foil, vinyl, paper, acrylic, polyfoam, plastic and clear plastic. All of these types of shelf talkers can be printed on any printer with inkjet printers and in almost any colour. In order to obtain the best effects, it is important to hire a professional printer like a UK-based VC Print.
Reasons that make self edge strips popular in the retail sector:
- Attract Customer: The best way for retailers to market their products and gain the attention of consumers is to use their company logo, along with a catchy slogan. Retailers can find shelf talker clips to use on their products in a number of different ways. Retailers may place them on refrigerators, shelves, display racks, or even mail them to potential customers. They can also choose to leave the actual shelf talker in the customer’s location, which is an excellent idea for companies that offer free samples.
- Effective Mode of Advertisement: One of the most popular methods of advertising is through the use of shelf talker sign holders. The reason behind this is that many retail chains carry both printed and blank labels around with them at all times.
- Easy to Sort: Many businesses use the same kind of stickers, which can make the task of sorting them out considerably easier. A label reader, such as the Zebra label printer, provides the perfect solution for printing custom labels on a shelf.
- Customizable: Another great option for customizing the look of product information shelves is to purchase shelf strips. These are generally used for smaller items, although some manufacturers have recently produced large shelf strips that are appropriate for large items. Depending on the specific needs of your business, you may want to consider purchasing custom-designed shelf strips for items such as price labels, which can be very high-cost. VC Print can help print customized shelf talkers with apt graphics and fonts.
- Economical: The price of plastic sign holders is generally fairly low compared to other options, but the price of these plastic sign holders will vary according to size, material and colour. Some larger sized signs are typically more expensive than smaller sized vinyl or aluminium ones. However, larger signs do offer a much better look and feel when hanging in grocery stores and other retail locations. Vinyl and aluminium signs typically come in standard sizes, although there are some custom sizes available for specific purposes.
- Durable and Long Lasting: Many of the best shelf talkers are created using a high-quality epoxy coating. These durable, rust-resistant products offer a lifetime of protection from fading, crushing and breakage. When properly installed, epoxy coatings can also prevent food from sticking to the sides of shelves. Most plastic sign holders sold in the marketplace today contain an epoxy coating that is specifically designed for foodservice equipment. If you are interested in adding shelf talkers to retail shelving systems, be sure to select a product that is designed specifically for this purpose.
Plastic shelf talkers are commonly used as shelf edge strips in food preparation areas and retail departments. They are also commonly used to display price lists, product information, photos and other items. In addition, many companies use these products to promote their business.
Whether they are used to protect products, display information, or promote a business, the versatility and durability of this product make it a great choice for businesses of all types.
Companies that are considering purchasing plastic shelf talkers should consult with their experienced sales professionals to determine the best ways to best use these versatile and useful products.